Friday, January 24, 2014

There is much to say concerning legitimacy

In the past, I have attempted to create blogs concerning my life and blogs concerning Spiritual matters and theology. None of these past blogs lasted longer than Frodo did without Samwise the Brave, nor were they "legitimate." An illegitimate blog? Well, sort of. As I mentioned before, the blogs lasted merely a week or two then simply turned into me just re-posting, liking, or commenting on other people's blogs. Finally, I just resorted to the all-not-so-faithful Facebook. However, this blog is required to last for a striking 15 weeks (as it is part of a grade). Maybe, just maybe, if I get into the habit blogging regularly, I might just make a sport of it. This up-and-coming- blogster will post articles, opinions, and other assignments related to Modern American Poetry. I'm about as excited as Gollum was when he saw Frodo with the One Ring. Okay, not that excited but I am actually looking forward to making the journey to become a "legitimate" blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment